Only people mentioned by @aQtime in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Qtime Network to his Publication

Everyone seems to have spaced that event! I remember it like it was yesterday!

This was old news.

Do we have anymore info on this 🤔

When Is This Happening?

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Not truth

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Martial Law was instant Nov 2016 when Trump won election
Truth is we have been under martial law since 1871 when the constitution was subverted and a foreign power installed. (USA incorporated)

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Very interesting.

How to verify? It is a summary of what a lot of people hope is happening.

Thx Qt - any new vids on the horizon?

That's not a Q drop.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Better days ahead for the American People & the World! God Bless All- We always knew in the end, God Wins. Hallelujah

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

POTUS has to remain neutral. optic purposes. he cant be anywhere near what is going to happen. but we will get him back after the fog of war settles. remember Trump 4 ever, just like his campaign ad

Greek expat to the US of A. Researcher, ex-military, A/V production veteran, long time red-pilled. WWG1WGA

If the information is correct, we will be transitioning from the United States of America Corporation (founded in 1871) back to the Constitutional Republic of the United States of America, where Trump will be the 19th President, after Ulysses Grant.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Kovian Tel to his Publication

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response Kovian Tel to his Publication

This already happened on the 20th of July. It's just that its public now.

(2) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Thank Q

MAGA * FREEDOM * AMERICA FIRST * GOD IS LOVE * TRUTH WINS * NEVER BACK DOWN

the timeline 👇

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Ilana Calderon to her Publication

did anyone LOOK at the actual DATE ...TODAY. STOP FALLING FOR PROPAGANDA!! TODAY IS 1.26.2022. I repeat...2022, 2022, 2022

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Ilana Calderon to her Publication

Juan O Savin is NOT JFK Jr. this I know....So there's that

(9) Show this thread

Southern Sweetheart⚜ Nuked by Twitter & FB... it's an Honor🤘

GodWins!🙌 We're at the Precipice Now what will we do with it..🌎🇺🇸

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

RELOAD!

(1) Show this thread

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

Its a Massive risk ... allot we dont see & have to go on faith.... Deep State had "assets"....Lets hope they got the top Dogs out

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

its been said 120 days .... I wonder 🤔
They wznt to get the Entire world on tbe same page
Im just waiting on Full Disclosures . ... I will sum everything up in thst instsnce