Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Does Jessica look more masculine than feminine to anybody else?

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Yes was wondering if that one stopped the "female hormones".

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Either Jessica has started testosterone to transition to Jack. Or knowing how [they] love to deceive, Jessica was born as Jack than transitioned to be Jessica. All this transgender baphomet evil needs to stop!

Yep one of the two, probably jack to jessica to jack. Idk.

Maybe he is embracing his natural born self?

Remember when pre net disclosure happened, one was pointed to and said weren't you the girl, and your sister the brother, FKN BROKE MY HEART< this whole shit must cease.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Prayed for GOD to put one of them in front of me and make them spill the beans, and that one told me how it was love bombed, the fkn hell it went thru, TOLD that person, looky here, if I had been there I would have tried to help you as a kid. SOME do NOT want that devil shit, was told, well would you wanna be stuck with only that kind. SEE> SO to those who fkn buck the system, GOD bless them.