Not 80 retweets in over 9 hours with well over a quarter of a million followers.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Doesn't really look right does it?

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE HOOP AND THE TREE (18/R/9)

What One Man Can Do Is Dream ((35/8)

The Power of Ten/One

The Ten Sephirot of the Tree of Life

A Jewish Prayer (Q)uorum of Ten/One

A Do-"Minyan"

It is believed that when a Jewish Minion of Ten Men are Gathered in Prayer, the Power of their Individual and Collective Prayers is Magnified Ten Fold

The Flower Of Life and The Tree Of Life

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

WHAT ONE MAN CAN DO, By John Denver

A Musical Tribute to the Life and Genius of Buckminster Fuller

What One Man Can Do John Denver Memorials and Tributes - YouTube

A collection of photos of various memorials to John from around the world.All photos taken from various internet sites. No copyright infringement intended. ...

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Some days are diamonds, some days are stones
😍

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

SAME OLD SAME OLD

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

I'm confused. Is the new improved Elon just a controlled asset of the cabal?

(1) Show this thread