This woman is more important to the world than 10,000 Kim Kardashians

She not only removes bees from residential sites by rescuing rather than exterminating them, she is also able to scoop the bees up with her bare hands, and all without the bee keeper suit!

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Very cool! Bless this woman!

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

That is awesome!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

This is true. I sit in a thicket of lavender in my yard that the honey bees absolutely love. I freak my neighbors out because I sit in it and let them land on me and they often will mob in clusters on you in spring. It's cool, if no fear or harmful vibe comes out no alarm is set off. They live in a world dominated by vibrations...they feel all of yours like you use your eyes to see.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

No Fear in her, none in them

Daniel

💖We are all God’s children.💖

God bless this bee saving woman!🙏

The bees can feel her vibrations. They know good souls.

Bee Best

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

I got one of them special people to
We got a swarm 2 years ago, called her, realized she and my oldest daughter were friends in high school
She also started some colonies on my Son's property right after ( not from our swarm, to close)
Them a couple weeks ago we had scout bees, so she came and put a box out but no swarm
She wears her suit only at certain times
It's amazing to watch her with bees all over hands no worries
She's taught me to raise my vibe....because well beautiful bees

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication

We trade homemade soaps lotions lip balm....she gives me propolis and honeycomb to and honey of course 😍

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🌸🐝The Bee Whisperer 🐝🌸

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Incredible. God Bless her

🙏🙏💗💗💥🔥😄this woman is amazing

Amazing.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

❤️So cool