God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Have spent another 5 weeks bedside with my father, long hours every day at the hospital.in the last year I have spent almost 4 months away from my own home, my husband, my sweet grand kiddos....has been really hard. He is still fighting in ICU, such incredible strength, he has been thru so much. There are demons there, I feel them and can spot them instantly now, this hospital is a horrible place, not a place of healing. Constantly on guard here, protecting my dad. He is a bright light, such a strong faith, and it feels like they are after him and me.

When I leave at night and head back to my parents house to get a few hours of sleep, I still hear the beeps and alarms and annoying buzzing noises of the ICU unit, haunting sounds, I came up with a new schedule yesterday to try and get in a little more downtime, time to recover. I was actually able to take a walk outside today, the first time in weeks, and feel sunshine on my face and breathe in fresh air. What a blessiing! 🙏🏼

It's so important to take care of yourself! The care you are giving your dad and protecting him from outside forces is amazing

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @369travel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Time Travel, click on at the bottom under it