i've had an increase in Deja Vus over the past week/week and a half!
Anyone else experiencing the same?

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Not sure if deja vu is the right word or not.
Was checking a pick ticket for a shipment of electrical supplies along side a coworker. He was finding the parts and I was checking them off the list.
We hit an item we both knew we had already checked off, then another and another. Thought maybe we had a duplicate page so we both poored back through the pages. No duplicate. The checks on that page were just all gone like we hadn’t even looked at it. He was freakin out, saying “I KNOW we just checked those!! I WATCHED you check them off the dang list! Wtf?!” He’s thankfully pretty awake! We both said “time slip!” At the exact same time! So after work I pick up the phone to call my son to tell him about the incident. Before I hit call I get a text from him saying “I’ll call you back in just a bit!”
Strange happenings!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I am still fighting for you.
Stay safe my friend! : )

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Wow
Elon what in the world could Martin and Kim ever have said to be banned for life.
While you are reinstating them.
Don't forget about me! I only shared the truth!

Bravo 👏🏻

(3) Show this thread

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

No Deja Vu but I do have more frequent vivid detailed dreams that I remember upon waking and write in a journal.

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication

lol

In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication

lol

(2) Show this thread

Like walking thru a dream or a movie .... vividly.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Not Deja Vu's, but some extremely vivid and interesting dreams that I remember, for a little over a month now. Good dreams and seemingly promising also.
💚🌟💚

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Not so much of a Deja Vus thing anymore for me. Now it's about attempting to keep track of the TIME & DAYS of the week...
I'm all over the place with confusion as I'd be sure of what day it is only to find I'm a day (or two) behind or ahead..😳?!! I end up wondering around the house checking the computer, wall calendar, the TV, LL and mobile phones.. I end up sitting down scratching my head Wondering how this happened..😕😒?!

I used to have them before years ago, but not that much nowadays.

The only exception would be the skiing track, where it felt like I saw the same guy some kilometers back! Not an isolated incidence.

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

Well as for me I’m in a holding pattern.I broke a bone in my foot April 1st after tripping and landing awkwardly on my foot. Now everyday is the same sit with foot elevated. It’ll be fine in a few weeks. 😁

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Not so much but very odd vivid crazy dreams that make no sense & a lot of synchronicity with others here. I woke up this morning at 5:55, then went back to sleep, then got up, when I went to computer to AU it was exactly 9:11/1111💫✨

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

I’m starting to see things. I can see people struggling and I know they’re going to have a little bit of a meltdown (anxiety , confusion, frustration) . I just brace myself to listen and try to let them vent .You can see it on their faces. Young man at the deli last night that was waiting on me, I could just see it, I smiled and asked him how he was very cheerily, and he started to cry. I said some soothing words and had to move on for the next person. I went out to my car, and I cried for him.. It’s happened to me with three people This week. Other than that I feel like I’m living A loop or pattern that I can’t break. But the weird thing is, I can see it. Sometimes I feel like I can even step outside of it.

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

Not only that, but you also meet more of these people in the most unlikely locations. It's as if they also see something different that they approach me in the first place.

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Yes, I have, and several times I mentioned to my hubby but he says ‘it’ didn’t happen, so real though…they definitely felt like do overs to me.
Also some unsettling dreams lately too. Twice I called out in my sleep and hubby had to wake me up…one last nite in fact. I went back to sleep and actually continued the bizarre dream and I remember a lot of it.
But, this is the weirdest thing….It feels like I’m not grounded here any more… sort of like a mirage or hologram of me...I know, sounds strange but, that’s the only way I can describe it….not locked down…sort of floaty. My connections with people have changed too. There is a distancing, sort of letting go but it doesn’t feel like a bad thing, just different. I don’t feel like I’m losing it, I’m very aware of all the different energies moving around,,,it’s just not the same as it was….and I don’t think I would post this anywhere but here. 🤪

No but very vivid dreams the past few days where I can remember almost all of them.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Yes & I knew every word that the person would say. Feels like you went back in time. Then I remembered the old furniture. Weird.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Oh yah, plenty even during my routes…one ie,just b4 my last mission-go back to AZ, I was msgd to chk my 🚿 which I haven’t used in ~5-6 mos, due to leak I saw that came from inner-wall, bc I have an access panel. Did an est for repair to ~3K(out of budget). Temp fix, have a spare shower to use, but just incovenient bc it’s not my usual shower, haul belongings every time to shower. So I couldn’t believe it w/my own eyes, no leak anymore. Did it 3x just to be sure, waited till next day if I’m dreaming, still no leak. But they told me, I manifested it/prayed that somehow it would fix itself in a new timeline I jump into, bc it’s all our own experience/projection base on one’s inner work-mission/service done. Like I’ve posted always just have to believe with cont inner work, to purge dense/triggers w/service-purpose,so potent manifestation can rtn with reward. 🙏🏻

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

There’s been an awareness of changing timelines - which is a new thing for me. Trying to figure it out.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Have you heard all the glitches that indicate the timeline shifted? Like Chic Fil A spelled with a k now, Jaws blonde girlfriend in Moonraker no longer has braces on her teeth, Berenstein Bears spelled differently, Fruit of the Loom has different logo, etc.
It's really bizarre.

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

All of the time. Morning.💦

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I have too!!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I am not in the same place/time I was before Easter
I mean, I am but it's like a Total different Place
Or I am Just a Total different me
I know It doesn't make much sense but It feels like that
It's like I have grown but I am more like a child....
More free mind in a more wise Life attitude....
Ok, I stop this, thanks for trying to follow😂

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

One mo try...😝😂

We grew but time went backwards...

(1) Show this thread

I've had a few, crazy dreams and horrible anxiety.

No but vivid dreams that match real stuff in my life

Official site to order:⬇️
https://cutt.ly/PatriotMemberCards

More than 10 million Americans received their cards in the previous couple of days.

Every true patriot will get $5k+ every month, free food, free fuel & many other privileges with GOLD CARD 💳

The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! 🇺🇸

If you want to be a part of this, act fast and buy a GOLD CARD because it'll be sold out soon.

You can order it from the site, we don’t know if it’s in stock though.
👇

In response Don Jr. to his Publication

I'll burn a fook on this one :)

(1) Show this thread

Yes, from way back, strange

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Yes 💖✨ Many of Times 💙 ✨

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Right now it all blends in together, and all I see is, red-head, blonde, brunette

(1) Show this thread

Yes. Daughter and I both.

🧑‍💻🥷 An Inspirator, splitting atoms and raising vibrations. Smart em' up instead of dumbing em' down. I like tea, spilling it mostly 🫡

Syncs are so strong ⚡🧩