Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kim Runner

Happy Saturday!

I really hope we can get to Anon Mountain Island by boat :)

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

lol

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Ha ha, that looks sketchy!

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

😏😂 -
He's a joker

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Power of Belief.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Something like landing in SF

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

love this, just sent to by brother a Delta Captain but many private planes in family as well. Bush landing.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

😂yall know they made these super fun puddle jumper planes with floats right? plunk that puppy down right in the lagoon and swim up to the bar!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

😎✨🚢 Can’t Wait :)
💖🙏Happy Saturday Kim :)💙🙏
I 💖 You♾️♾️

Ditto Kiki :)

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

😍🚤🎉💛

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

😂🤪🤭🐸😎

LOL, I used to fly co-pilot w/ my Dad in the USVI ... between islands ...
Pilots have an unique sense of humor!

Good morning.
Have an awesome day.

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

Thanks!
You, too Johnny 5!

(1) Show this thread

Happy Saturday! Funny guy

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

Goodmorning Kim, sooo ready 😁

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

He must really love making that announcement every time, only one with extreme confidence would do so.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Anti gravity vehicle. 🙏