A video worth watching, it's talking about the extraordinary friendship between D. Trump and M. Jackson, two great kind and generous men who have suffered the attacks and defamation of the media. The media have always been the enemy, but whoever laughs last laughs loudest.#MichaelJackson#Trump

Only people mentioned by @yolsync in this post can reply

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication

Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed thiis and I'm so happy that MJ had DJT as a loyal friend. I never believed the lies about MJ. God bless him. 🙏❤️

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Great video!

Just joined when VK recommended it on Twitter. Great to see my favorite anons on here!

i didn't know Trump and Jackson were such good friends. this video makes me love Trump even more. Its interesting to me that JFK jr. and diana were also close with TRump. Trump attracted good people. Many believe they are all alive and working with Trump. it sure does make you wonder.

didn't MJ live in Trump tower

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

I think....in the video "10 years" is a clue. Can be wrong.

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

😭So beautiful.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

What a great team!

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

it's a joy to think MJ is still alive

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

In response Alicia Maria to her Publication

nothing else can beat it 😆

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Alicia Maria to her Publication

The Weekend

(2) Show this thread

Veteran Florist of 38 years~ Do what you Love and you'll never work a day in your Life

Amazing! Thank you for sharing!

Veteran Florist of 38 years~ Do what you Love and you'll never work a day in your Life

Amazing! Thank you for sharing!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

loved this video, thanks for sharing

I miss them both so much!

I’m here for the Great Awakening!

What a wonderful tribute to their loyal friendship. I was a DJ and closely followed Michael's compassionate journey with Ryan White. He was such a brave young man, that I named my son Ryan. I always knew the horrible stories about Michael were lies. Thanks for sharing this video and the memories.

This was really great. Thank you for posting it.😊

Thank you for sharing. I still believe Michael was innocent. Trump is right...The media literally get away with murder.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Very enlightening documentary!

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Can't wait to see Michael return! I hope he is singing and dancing when our GREAT President takes on 4 more years for our Country!! God bless them BOTH!!

30⬆️| Mx| Catholic| Prolife| Conservative Right| Anti woke| Nerd| Collector| Otaku| Asperger syndrome| GESARA.

In response Kathy Higginbotham to her Publication

MJ last night in halftime was a real eye opener.

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

If you look up 'loyal' in the dictionary, there's a photo of Trump. the#MSM are going to have to answer for their myriad of lies and deceptions and all the lives they're ruined. MJ took the fall - a wasteland.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Two great men.Love them both. Thanks for showing this friendship.

This was very well done. Totally enjoyed. thank you for sharing.