Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

PATRIOTS, IS THERE A FIRE SALE IN D.C.? COULD THAT BE DUE TO PRESIDENT TRUMP'S EXECUTIVE ORDER OF 12-21-17 BLOCKING THE PROPERTY OF PERSONS INVOLVED IN SERIOUS HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE OR CORRUPTION?

THE LINK HAS BEEN 404'd because of Biden no doubt:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

The District of Columbia is now legally considered military occupied enemy territory, since the Corporation of the United States no longer exists.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Yes, and it appears we are selling the homes of the deep state

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Bwah ha ha ha ha 😂🤣😂

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Executive Order 12/21/2017
Crimes Against Humanity & asset seizure!

(2) Show this thread