Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DMโ€™s unless I know ya :)

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Itโ€™s a great time to be creative when we are bored children do it all the time Mandy was just talking about it . I so agree with it and it makes perfect sense..

I AM Divine Love!โค๏ธ I AM Divine Light!๐ŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! ๐Ÿ—ก I AM Divine Gratitude! โœ๏ธ I AM Divine Perfection! ๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM! โค๏ธ

Bored=44

Q Code=44.............Comm=44
Anon=44..................Chill=44
Faith=44...................Hope=44

JFK Q=44................A Plan=44
JFK Back=44..........Go MAGA=44

Karma=44................Week=44
A Panic=44..............B Cabal End=44
Big Data=44............Declas=44
Info=44.....................Gems=44 ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

๐ŸŒŸObama FCC=44
Why is the Obama Administration Putting Government Monitors in Newsrooms?
https://aclj.org/free-speech-2/why-is-obama-administration-putting-government-monitors-in-newsrooms

๐ŸŒŸBig Lie=44...............A Flip=44
๐ŸŒŸEnd Of=44...............J Biden=44
๐ŸŒŸA.I. Biden=44..........Joe Dead=44

๐ŸŒŸLab Leak=44
๐ŸŒŸFDA Gate=44
๐ŸŒŸChemo=44
๐ŸŒŸHAARP+44
๐ŸŒŸUSD=44
๐ŸŒŸFuel=44

๐ŸŒŸRFID Bad=44..........A Bad Chip=44
Everything You Need To Know Before Getting An RFID Implant
https://medicalfuturist.com/rfid-implant-chip/

๐Ÿ’ง44
Before POTUS departs on Friday he will be sending an important message via Twitter. God bless.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Why Tunnels?
To solve the problem of soul-destroying traffic, roads must go 3D, which means either flying cars or tunnels are needed. Unlike flying cars, tunnels are weatherproof, out of sight, and won't fall on your head.
Tunnels minimize usage of valuable surface land and do not conflict with existing transportation systems. A large network of tunnels can alleviate congestion in any city; no matter how large a city grows, more levels of tunnels can be added.
Learn more

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

The Boring Company creates safe, fast-to-dig, and low-cost transportation, utility, and freight tunnels
The mission: solve traffic, enable rapid point-to-point transportation and transform cities

freight tunnels?? wow are they gonna now make use of the tunnel system that were once used for trafficking? for freight hauling Hi speed??

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Bored is good, thats when you get creative and invent new awe

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ELON

Buh bye MSM!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Not today going to RFK's children's group dinner. Yall have fun.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

As it should be

(1) Show this thread

Let's go block the border

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

[-3]

Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Spiritual Not Religious. UNvaxed #TheGreatAwakening

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Who ever said that boredom can't be very exiting..๐Ÿ˜

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

Me waiting for something to happen that we can actually SEE โ—๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

(9) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I recall someone saying the movie would be boring for Anons๐Ÿ‘€

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

yippers...
๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š

Sounds boring.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

L.A.R.P

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

๐Ÿค”.....

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller๐Ÿ˜‚I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Same

Patriot๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #GodWins #SaveOurChildren ๐ŸŒ‘Dark to Light๐Ÿ’ซ #WWG1WGA God Bless America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

No way

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Seriously? Trade yaโ€ฆyou can do my school assignments ๐Ÿ˜Š

Feeling the need to retire
or
Light the fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Patriot, Faithful and at peace

Really?

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโœŒ๐Ÿผ

Yes sir!