Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Wow between China and Israel that's quite the majority!

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

Unfortunately they are not required to disclose if they hold dual citizenships, although they should be.
https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2018/12/10/dual-citizens-in-congress-we-need-to-know/

But the "missing" Thirteenth Amendment would've at least prohibited lawyers from holding office even though, according to the Congressional Research Service, 170 members of the House and 60 Senators are lawyers.

Missing 13th Amendment Found: “No Lawyers In Public Office”
https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/missing-13th-amendment-found-no-lawyers-in-public-office/

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Wow gonna be hard to unsee that!

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Lmao! 😂😂😂🤣

(2) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

I see a Steve Israel.
Saving Israel for last vibes have increased bigly👍🏻

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

No Elected Official should be allowed to Hold Dual Citizenship in ANY Country other than the United State of America.

A Huge Number of Senators and Congressmen/Women also hold Citizenship in Israel.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

You know I heard for yrs that 2/3rds of Congress are the 13 families bloodlines.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Looks like a US and Israeli passport in the image.

Fall Net for them. Wow! If this true?!