Clear blue morning sky has be heavily sprayed in no time!

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Ok, so take this one step further, do you like those chemtrails?

I am thinkign that you don't, because I don't!

So, let's turn this around...

I pray for God to eliminate the bad, evil, and detrimental from those chemtrails.

I pray for Good Will and God's Will to be done.

I pray for those chemtrails to be turned into something good, positive, and beneficial for all.

I pray for no harm to come to the planet, the people, the animals, and us all!

If more people come together in prayer, then we might just have a fighting chance to turn it around!

When 3 come together & We already know that there is weather manipulation, so let's do this! Let's Pray together!!! 😊

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

🙏 I am joining you in this prayer Kris. May God turn what was meant for evil into good. In His Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name. 💕

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Here in Ohio, we have noticed it consistently.......

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Todd Callicoat to his Publication

It is amazing how people just ignore them and think chemtrails are crazy conspiracies. I see plenty of other planes flying in the same conditions that don't leave trails which cloud the sky.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Clear blue skies are few and far between these days and no it's not anything the "white hats' are doing. I hear that occasionally. That's complete nonsense.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

It look forward to the day when chemtrails no longer are seen anywhere in the world for good.

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

yes! Hubby and i were sitting outside yesterday literally watching them spray the skies.

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

The thin short lines towards the bottom one either side of the tree were actively being sprayed as the photo was taken. The planes aren't all that visible in the shot.

(1) Show this thread