Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Dee Ash

Hey people. My brother got a cancer diagnosis. He served in Iraq. Any prayer would be appreciated. Love y'all. โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

Only people mentioned by @DeeAsh2 in this post can reply

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Dee Ash to her Publication

God please lay your healing hand on this man. Bless him with comfort and peace and a strong faith that you will hold him close as you work your miracles ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น/๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒKindness is Free ๐Ÿ’–โœจFamily is Everythingโœจ๐Ÿ’–

โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ซ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Q่—คๅ‰›ๅฃซ /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Official site to order:โฌ‡๏ธ
https://cutt.ly/PatriotMemberCards

More than 10 million Americans received their cards in the previous couple of days.

Every true patriot will get $5k+ every month, free food, free fuel & many other privileges with GOLD CARD ๐Ÿ’ณ

The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

If you want to be a part of this, act fast and buy a GOLD CARD because it'll be sold out soon.

You can order it from the site, we donโ€™t know if itโ€™s in stock though.
๐Ÿ‘‡

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

Yes Lord we pray for healing for this fine soldier! AMEN!

๐Ÿ™ GOD WON. ๐Ÿ™ Jesus is the Way. ๐Ÿ™ Love Won. โค๏ธ Love and Light โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ•ฏI Love All Yโ€™all ๐Ÿฅฐ #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything ๐Ÿ’™โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‹

โœจ๐Ÿ™I am Praying for Your Brother right now๐Ÿ™โœจ Sending ๐Ÿ’–Loveโค๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Information archaeologist ๐Ÿง Finding truth one dig at a time

๐Ÿ™Prayers up ๐Ÿ™

Wife and mom of 3. For God and Country.

Done.

http://floridasharkman.org/ I know I'm not the only one to post this. PLEASE! show it to your brother. It is an EXCELLENT and detailed protocol. He lays it all out for you. What you need to take, where to get it and even calendars with times of day and dosages. IT WORKS! I know two ppl that have been cured of stage 4 cancers. God Bless you! God Bless your brother.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ55๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers now!

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•

God bless
Sending love and prayers
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Praying ๐Ÿ™ Look into Florida Sharkmans info... it is helping a lot of people
https://truthsocial.com/@Texam/posts/110197332215640192

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Praying for him

๐Ÿ’–We are all Godโ€™s children.๐Ÿ’–

Please tell your brother we are praying for his healing and recovery. We thank the Lord for blessing and healing him. We also know ivermectin is a cancer drug without side effects. ๐Ÿ™

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

โ€œRerum Cognoscere Causaโ€ #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD๐ŸŽบ

Prayers up for your brother๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Prayers and healing to your brother

Such a Beautiful Man.

God heal him totally inside and out to live a full life serving YOU. amen.

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Lifting your beautiful brother in prayer ๐Ÿ™
Please look into getting him on some ivermectin

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

PRAYERS for your Brother to be completely healed ! . Hugs !

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป, We Are The Storm ๐Ÿฆ…, God Bless America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™o7๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

So sorry to hear that! Hope they caught it early. Will keep him in my thoughts and prayersโ€ฆ