Do you remember last year's skanky J-Lo Superbowl halftime? This year there was no exploitation of women, and no Jezebel. Did you even notice? Dark to light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eZHSRUXTt0

Had a bunch of people over for the SB... all clueless on what is going on... that makes me sad.... they will never wake up unless its in there face.... they are all busy on their tic toc and I feel like my life, country is slipping away.
my favorite part was the begining of the half time show then the stadium was dark, then the doors opened and the singer walk in, and the light shown through.... from dark to light...
please GOD....

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HOPE_3 in this post can reply

I am the proud me-mum (grandma) of 2 beautiful babies and a mother to the best girl! They'e the reason I risk it all! To grow up in Nesara

In response Rachel Villicana to her Publication

im patiently wait8ng on my friends to comeback. i will welcome them with open arms because i know it was out of fear. best believe i will hear a few im sorrys though!

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

In response Rachel Villicana to her Publication

Your friends, and mine, are going to get jolted, maybe not awake but jolted. Some may never come to terms with it. We can only be there to help if they ask.