How many 'coincidences' before it becomes mathematically impossible ? Personally I am a firm believer that JFKJR is Q and that he is carrying out his mission of destroying the evil Cabal . Together he, President Trump and the rest of the Q team will go down in history as being some of the bravest warriors to walk the planet!!! The BEST is yet to come Patriots!!! πŸ˜Žβ€οΈπŸΏπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #JFKJRISALIVE

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

He could be, but I'm not convinced he is. But I sure hope that you're right and that I'm wrong. I don't believe that any person is Q.

In response Erik Westre to his Publication

Yes, but I'm still not convinced that he's even alive. As I say, he could be. But he could also be dead. I've seen nothing that strongly indicates that he's actually alive. Not in a degree that I would bet on it.

Only people mentioned by @norpat66 in this post can reply

In response Erik Westre to his Publication

Oh gotcha! He is def alive and once you dig deeper you will understand why I put how many coincedences before is it mathmatically impossible ? There is a reason I said that! I have dug deep and found lots! If you choose to believe you will see!

You know, people in this movement often say that 'there are no coincidences', but actually there are. The world, and our lives, are full of coincidences. It takes a lot before I say that something is mathematically impossible.

We have to take into account that we strongly want to believe, and therefore might not be as critical to people inside our own movement, as we should be. One example is Charlie Wards huge miss last Friday, and all the other missed dates and predictions from the big accounts.

But then again, I'm no follower of anyone. I think for myself, as Q actually is all about

(1) Show this thread