Only people mentioned by @5Never_Give_Up5 in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Yeah i'm thinking nanotech doesn't sync
with God's order-God's humans...
God will not compete with digital devils
and he will not be mocked. Plan accordingly

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

SINGLE QUESTION:

AFTER DISMANTLE WORLD CABAL, WILL USA KEEP CONTINUING THIS LITERALLY "HYDRA" PROJECT FORWARD, AS DID WITH ATOMIC BOMB AND OTHER DEADLY WEAPON SYSTEM IN PAST, OR WE HUMANITY WILL DISMANTLE IT AND PERMANENTLY BANN?

Very similar to the charity video of june 8 2019.'.
Found here.. posted above again

https://rumble.com/v1i5yon-the-anonymous-charity.-a.i-and-the-metaverse-06082019.html

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

This crazy this makes you hope that Trump Elon Musk and White Hats are on the good side because if we are being groomed played we are in Trouble I pray we are all ok but this is not good watch the video.

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

A lot of people are in for a real rude awakening if they think we're just sit back and be passive, eating popcorn and watching this shit show much longer

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

I agree

(1) Show this thread