FUKC NPR! state sponsored propaganda and lies!

https://www.npr.org/2023/04/12/1169269161/npr-leaves-twitter-government-funded-media-label

NPR will no longer post fresh content to its 52 official Twitter feeds, becoming the first major news organization to go silent on the social media platform. In explaining its decision, NPR cited Twitter's decision to first label the network "state-affiliated media," the same term it uses for propaganda outlets in Russia, China and other autocratic countries.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

OMG...really.... sponsored by the state but we are independent my a**! We are not stupid....really!

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

Perhaps they do not want to be fact checked by a bunch of anons?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

😝😜😀😃😄

true that!

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

haha they cannot handle the truth

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

😝😜😃😄

100 percent agree

(1) Show this thread

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

Fuck the entire corrupt satanic system and every traitor involved. It’s a slow burn at the moment but it’s definitely burning.

In response Anon Bux to his Publication

agree 100 percent

waiting for more burning

(1) Show this thread

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

this is great news, so thanks for sharing!

take away their money!

thank you elon for speaking truth

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Jay Dee to her Publication

Sweet but I wish for 100% instead.

(2) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Them and their Pantifa staffers! Don’t they know all that hair dye causes cancer and global warming and gender dystopia and the only hope is CV19 boosters!😱
😆

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

they need to be a called out for who they are

woke lefty scumbags!

truth!

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

The fall of the MSM🎇

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

😝😜😃😄

good call!

(1) Show this thread