Seems like Twitter’s codebase is compromised and maybe such a spider web of a mess that it might make sense to find a replacement.

I wonder what could work... hmm...

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I remember quite a while back Koba@administrator mentioned he was going to clone the fook out of Twitter. I’ve since looked that post but I think he may have removed it.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

*for

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Awesome!
On another note:
Can you please tell Dan to fix the mic in the CIC’s interview. It’s picking up heavy breathing that should not be.
(You don’t hear Tucker’s breathing)

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

Back doors

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

An AU type of thing. However, our home group stays ours. 🙂 imagine the fooked button in there 😂 There’d be no liberals left.

AU & Truth Social had a baby. 😂 ❤️

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Rogue Employee's with backdoors maybe.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

AU.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Blow it up Twitter sucks!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Yeah I kinda don’t want those people on here

(1) Show this thread

“There’s No Place Like Home” 🙌🏻❤️🥰🙏🏼

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

1:14
Mirror One/Foundation
All along?

Wow is it a coincidence that AU is so similar to Twit wit?

Sup wit da banks this week DoQ?

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Oh My Goodness too funny!

(1) Show this thread

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊