#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

What do ya think?

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

In short, mostly true, if looked at with some flexibility.

Im thinking Neuschwabenland first and then historic mappings of Antarctica, it's actual shape and location as well.
The Atlantis - Antarctica theory from my knowledge does not make sense based on Solon's description.
The alien part, when everything is considered, can be said is true. The people from the Atlantis civilization were of the so called "serpent seed" and of a different bloodline, the now famous Rh - which actually can't be traced back to common origin with any other blood type.
The Nazi Antarctica connection, especially through Argentina which is still possibly connected by land to Antarctica, where they came in contact with what they understood as pure Aryan race, or possibly us from a different time if that's not going too crazy, in my eyes correlates to the alien story

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

In what way? Curious. I'm RH Negative...so very curious about this whole subject.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

me too. I do not believe rh negative is bad. I believe it is good because I can help so many others.

I don't believe for a second I am part reptilian or part nephalim or some other garbage.

I also don't think it is part of Jesus' blood, or something like that.

Someone out there knows, but it is being suppressed. I bet it is well documented from the stuff that was stored in the Vatican.

The elite know. But they hide it for whatever reason.

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Well Rh- blood is in many ways different from all the other bloodlines. It's composition is different to all the others, and to my knowledge, has different levels of iron to the others, as well as having a higher level of copper according to some sources i read from.
It's origin is basically not of this world in some sense, and it is the only case in nature where a mother is mostly unable to carry a child of a different blood.
Thus both parents in most cases need to be of the Rh - blood type, which through history accounted for many cases of incest across noble bloodlines.
The precise history of the blood type is not known, but it is highly indicated that the blood type is special in many ways, and whole religions and nations were formed upon it.

It is highly likely that it is the reason behind the "Blue blood" associated with nobility.

(2) Show this thread