Yesterday afternoon,@Lauren_M_Bradley went to get cigarettes and got pulled over. She spent the night in Upshur County Jail and she asked me to reach out to Anons for help. I've contacted her parents with no response yet. If you can help it will be greatly appreciated.

Only people mentioned by @Pasquale in this post can reply

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication

Post where to donate and how much bail is set? I’m up to donate! Lauren has been a huge part of my ascension! Prayers up! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯. BTW at this point of ascension you shouldn’t be smoking! Just sayin from a Fren who cares and loves you dearly! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯

God's child #BlueGreenTeam💙💚

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

Bond is set at $600. We are waiting for a bond restriction to be lifted so Bail Bondsman can be used. I will pm you with information

(1) Show this thread

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

💙🙏💙

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼😢

I was wondering about Lauren..I hope she is ok..🙏🙏🙏

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Where can we send financial assistance?

In response Diane Harris to her Publication

I can pm you with that information. We are waiting for the restriction to be lifted so we can use Bail Bondsman. Her bond is $600

(1) Show this thread

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Sending prayers that Lauren is ok and that no harm comes to her. 🙏🙏🙏.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏😢🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What was she arrested for please?

You don't get pulled over and taken to jail usually for no reason.
I know she has had a hard time for a while now.
I think she was taken in before in the past year.
Let me know what you find out,
If she doesn't get a bond no one can help with anything but prayers at this point,

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Mugshot Name Race Sex Arrest Date Release Date
BRADLEY, LAUREN MICHELLE White Female 04/10/2023
Non-reportable Charge: PC 38.03(a) - RESIST ARREST SEARCH OR TRANSPORT-48010006 (Bond Forfeiture); Arrest Date 04/10/2023; Bond - Surety, $5000.00; Set By PCT 2 JP;
Non-reportable Charge: PC 22.01 - Simple Assault (PC 22.01)- (Capias); Arrest Date 04/11/2023; Bond - Surety, $1000.00; Set By PCT 2 JP;

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

"page not found"

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

She's there, for some reason you can't click the link in my post. I freaked out too. Her profile is searchable, just can't be linked????

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻🙏🏻

Helicopter repairman vehemently fighting 3 letter agency corruption. If you work for Puerto Rico Trust 62 or 2, you are a fraud

I shall pitch in financially to get her out of the hell hole. David Straight and his Bonnie were both arrested 48 hours before Lauren. David got released but Tammie os not home yet. Their sheriff was ex fbi. Multiple deep state hits on patriots and anons.

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Luigi Carini to his Publication

I’m afraid I wouldn’t go quietly! I carry everywhere! If I thought I was being harassed by crooked agencies it’s game on! Just saying! God please save us from these Monsters!

In response Luigi Carini to his Publication

I'm so grateful for you

(2) Show this thread

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

This is the second or third or third time I have heard about her getting arrested just on AU! Maybe more is going on with her than we know?
I know a friend who has been arrested 5or 6 times simply because he is Schizo and goes off his meds.

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

And of course I will pray for all to come out for her freedom!

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

Well, sorry for your friend.
However, when you get pulled over on your way to get cigarettes and go to jail... What is schizo about that?
Stay positive 🙏🏼
Nobody is perfect
We don't point the finger
We spread love
Not chaos

(2) Show this thread

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

While we’re waiting to help, start sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏♥️

In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Prayers are greatly appreciated 💕

(1) Show this thread

Keep us updated, my husband told me to donate for her defense fund! Thank you!

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

Noted, and greatly appreciated 💕

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

What charges?

FJB .......Trump is my President

Sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Resisting arrest/search
No bond set. No one can help til they post bond.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I had not contacted the jail yet. Thank you for updating

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

How do we help? What is the charges?