Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

VK Knows!

I'm all set.
I've known for 23 years.
Waiting patiently

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Ditto.

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

11.22 Julian?

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

good question

(1) Show this thread

😄🔥💥💗hey Kim...how was resurrection day ??...glad to see you

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

It was great. Took a SM break which was needed.
How was yours dan?

(1) Show this thread

Going out and about with those who have no clue, is such a strange experience. You actually start to wonder if you are crazy😜. Their world has not changed. Unless it is on main stream, it's not real. And yet everything is so obvious..

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

So what can I get do to get through this fog of war. I am the weirdo of my peers. Keep trying but ready to throw in the towel and say F it

In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication

Same for me.
Honestly don't push - it's not worth ruining your relationship(s). It will hopefully happen for everyone eventually. Plant seeds when you can and as opportunities arise but waking up has to happen for each person on their own time and terms in my opinion.
I know it's hard knowing what you know and for others not to care, but they will. just takes time.
hang in there.

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication

Im 🙏🏻. Im pullin im pushin. Wont givin. Just gettin very weirdo y

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Question is...what date is it really? What calendar are following?

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed