#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#NCSWIC#EndTheEndless#GodWins🍿🍊

Thoughts?

Stew Peters Defends Laura Loomer After MTG’s Spiteful Attacks

It was reported Friday that Donald J. Trump had instructed aides to hire Laura Loomer to his campaign team. Marjorie Taylor Greene responded to Friday’s news with spiteful attacks against Laura Loomer. Stew Peters took to Twitter to defend Loomer following MTG spouting off questionable attacks against her.

https://nationalfile.com/stew-peters-defends-laura-loomer-after-mtgs-spiteful-attacks/

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

To whom it may concern. Learn to discern... MTG is a patriot. a 💯 conservative review score. She and Boebert are the only two who can claim that. If you want to know who is a patriot or not, watch how they vote and not what they say. MTG is not a man... GEEEEEZ.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

👍

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I don't trust Laura Loomer and apparently Stew isn't trust worthy either.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I have never been able to figure out either one of them. (not that I've really looked in to them)
I just really haven't had the "drive" to dig in to them...

There's always a lot of chaos around them...might be a clue.

As far as personalities-I don't care for either one of them.

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

You mean this Stew?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Controlled Opposition

(1) Show this thread

MTG is how I learned about Q over 5 years ago. she is a true patriot. I remeber anons exposing Laura Loomer several years back.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Does MTG have an apple....?

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

I think they are both men.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts