Only people mentioned by @JacksRule in this post can reply

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

Or experience labor.

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

Being a REAL woman>>> while looking good,
is NOT as easy as we make it look.
There is a heck of a lot more to it than putting on a dress and changing your hair.
I just wish the women would learn this same lesson about men. Women are the ones that started this whole gender confusion when they started burning their bras and demanding to join the armed forces.
There is a whole lot more to being a man than being the bread winner and changing your hair.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

100 percent

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

Funny and correct but I would like it if everyone would stop adding woman/women onto the end. They are not ANY manner of female.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

That's the truth

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

Lol 😂

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Oh man!!!!! We need a bumper sticker for that one.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Facts 😮‍💨

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

😂😂 Or having labor naturally for 45 HOURS!! THAT was a bitch but SOOOO worth it! 💕