Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

The Q team has surely had to go way way down on the damn really? level to wake up many of the most brainwashed, unconscious sleepers it seems.

Many ppl overseas have been like, "Wtf is it gonna take for Americans to revolt"?

The good news is NO CIVIL WAR!

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

We (US) have been THE most brainwashed of them all.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Most Americans are great peace loving people, but I think if we had to fight, we would in a heart beat. But we don't want another Jan 6.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Good to see your fingers again!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Where you at LB?

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Yes where R U at LB?❤🤲

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

That's the truth!