Liz Crokin Channel

A video of the Dalai Lama is circulating of him sexually assaulting a young boy. In the video, he demands the child to “suck my tongue”. Sadly, this comes as no surprise to me.

- The Dalai Lama endorsed the NXIVM sex trafficking cult.

- Just like Jeffrey Epstein, he has ties to the CIA. Declassified documents show that the CIA paid the Dalai Lama $180,000 a year for much of the 1960’s.

- And like all elite pedophiles, he despises Trump and had the audacity to claim Trump has a “lack of moral principle”.

Authorities should charge this child predator with sexual assault of a minor.

@ LizCrokinReport

Those you are taught to trust the most.
Q

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Sick and disturbing. I wanted to punch him through the screen!

If its any consolation
I believe the original DL is long gone
along with most of the famous pedophiles 🍿

It's the minions QTeam are rounding up now
& they're harder to find but I trust Q!! 😼💪

#NoEscape
#NoDeals

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Just to see even if he is gone is very disturbing. Leave our children alone! I have seen the Hillary photos and all. Just evil, pure freakin evil!

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

May God guide, bless, and protect all those souls who are dedicated to identifying, confronting, apprehending, and bring to justice all who are involved in these heinous crimes.