Liz Crokin Channel

A video of the Dalai Lama is circulating of him sexually assaulting a young boy. In the video, he demands the child to “suck my tongue”. Sadly, this comes as no surprise to me.

- The Dalai Lama endorsed the NXIVM sex trafficking cult.

- Just like Jeffrey Epstein, he has ties to the CIA. Declassified documents show that the CIA paid the Dalai Lama $180,000 a year for much of the 1960’s.

- And like all elite pedophiles, he despises Trump and had the audacity to claim Trump has a “lack of moral principle”.

Authorities should charge this child predator with sexual assault of a minor.

@ LizCrokinReport

Those you are taught to trust the most.
Q

Just WOW!! WOW!!
After a while it makes sense why our WORLD is so screwed up!

Q talks about "those you trust the most!" ... and there are many of the world who believed what he supposedly stood for.

I REMAIN, 'not a fan' of the DL.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

This video was no "accident."
White Hats' EXPOSURE is intensifying.

The actual Dalai L is long gone, imo,
along with King Charles 3, Biden, HRC, Obummer
& all well-known satanist pedos.

We're in Operation Wakeup 🎥
for those who STILL have NO IDEA
pedophilia & child trafficking
ran the demon prison world 💥

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Totally agree!
Some things that happened on the 'world-wide- stage' during our childhood, just NEVER made sense! That 'disturbance in the force, was GOD helping us to know something was off!!' Little children have an innate sense of goodness-- what is good, what is evil... unless they have been the early recipients of the evil!

But it take the wisdom the 'the aged' to KNOW what the evil means, i.e., the impact, the damage, the devastation to the future, the culture!

Your posts are appreciated!

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

No coranation for King Charles 3 then

(2) Show this thread