Only people mentioned by @TheGreatAwoken in this post can reply

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication

Where is Level 7?

11:11 Think for self Do own research 2A SaveTheChildren Love Light Peace Tesla 369. Also on GAB.com and Telegram

In response THE CHRISTOS to her Publication

Many more levels, the Rabbit hole goes very deep, very wide and very long. The world in which we live has been constructed for us and we all have been brain trained to think only that which they want us to think.
Even the language we use cats spells on ourselves, ie thats why they call it spelling. Currency=Current Sea from Admiralty Law which is law of the sea. It goes on and on. Check out "War Castles"

(1) Show this thread

Happily Married, Proud Father of 3 Daughters, Proud Patriot, #maga #wwg1wga, #CAPatriot

Same strong 5 breaching 6!

I've actually read about all those things in the different levels, and I'm open to learning truth no matter where it leads. However, the proof and the total picture are not available yet...at least it's tough to sort out the pure truth from the tons of disinformation out there.

aliens are demons?!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Six but still learning every day....it's deep