Is it just me or does it barely look like the cabal is even there any more?

Sure the world seems like it’s in chaos but how did it get that way?

If you say, yes the cabal is there just look at CBDCs.

I say to that — really?

CBDS look like a cluster f*ck, destined to fail.

It looks like a plan to take centralized systems to become decentralized and owned by the people.

All by design.

To me it looks like the top of the pyramid was cut off just like DJT showed us via that special Marine One photo.

You now have the ‘pyramid propagandists’ with their blatant arrogance and self importance, trying to run the old guard but it’s an absolute shit show.

Hence the chaos.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

good Article posted by Law & Physics worth a listen

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Why CBDC's are Not Central Banks - YouTube

A quick clip on the actual role and function of CBDC's (tokenized assets) in the decentralized digital ecosystem. Debunking the popular narrative of a centr...

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

this girl is Awesome can someone tell me who ET is??

(1) Show this thread

That's because they recently found out about the Grand Shift of The Ages and that it's closer, so they're confused and panicked. That's what Q was referring to when he said NCSWIC 🌟ascension to 5D Earth

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

:)

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Absolutely. If you see investing in the utility that runs the system is the key to freedom on the financial spectrum. Pay no attention to news they want you out. Buy hold in a cold wallet do nothing and wait you win. God Bless

FJB .......Trump is my President

I’m seeing a lot of doubles .

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

KeK

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

What happened to 2023?

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

In 13 month calendar, Feb 2024 is 11/2023?

(2) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I can actually make a people understand a few things lately and they no longer think I'm crazy! Just don't overwhelm them. 😍
Praying for you and your family

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

It does feel like the cabal Is barely there anymore
Yesterday was Key
Even though the Energy of people celebrating unaware a pagan rite of orgies to kill Children the beautiful Energy of people celebrating the fact that you can't actually kill the child/children of God, celebrating ultimate love was much much stronger...
We are in this dead tail still moving kind of Chaos
Happiness Is in the air
Just around the corner
Freedom
True Freedom

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

It is utter chaos as more people awaken in New Zealand over the past few weeks & especially this weekend, as the clown show that is destroying our nation are being exposed, the MSM are desperately trying to cover for them & it is backfiring. I’m watching it play out with a 😁 on my face. 🍿

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

😁

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Let’s just I’ve taken notice how some who would not STFU for the past few years…crickets. To that I say thank you 👏👏👏

Marine One proofs forthcoming.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

It's obvious Trump is still President and here's more proof.

Motorcade is only used by the current CIC not former. Yes they are all provided with full protection but not Motorcade.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

February 2021 "former" President Trump with a Presidential Motorcade en route to CPAC Convention in Orlando, Florida.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

And Ambulance at the end for Prez only.

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Their game has been deconstructed.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Controlled Demolition
The Fall of the Cabal

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

AMEN. ❤️

Exactly...2017..one side of.the pyramid gone...the walls came tumbling.down

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

Praying for protection for you and your family 🙏💕