The question isn't if justice will be served. It's being served. Rather, the question is when will the reveal of that justice be revealed. The problem with prolonging the reveal to wake up the masses is, at some point you run the risk of a civil war/rebellion. People will never accept Bidan as President. It's a fine line to walk. Just remember you were promised a dark winter. Not a dark spring. A quiet Potus Trump is out of his character. You don't go yelling we won the best is yet to come, unless you are busy behind the scenes with a masterplan.

mom of 3 + 1- Love Soccer & Trump

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

i think it needs to be very soon. those that have woke recently will probably be the only ones that do wake. enough has taken place for those that are gonna wake up to have, the rest never will. i dont see a reason for this to be drawn out anymore. the Time article, the absolute proof video put out by Mike L., the major CGI of Biden last night and all the hints given during the game and halftime show. it is time!!!

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Mitzi Reeves to her Publication

I didn't see one second of last night bc I have no TV. I guess I didn't miss a lot but Satanic ritual comms in the show part; and something about MJ and singing with fake teeth?! Anything to those? Should I find the halftime show on YT?

my opinion to the halftime show was that they were definitely trying to send a message. the words in the cityscape behind the weeknd were- touch, ours, alone, enough, etc.. Then the backup dancers wearing white face lift bandages symbloized face change/masks- comms for doubles. You could feel it was to get people to question things. it looked as though the dancers & the 2 camera guys on the middle of the field toward the end of the performance made a Q. Even though it seemed dark and satanic at times- It was a meassge from the white hats. Maybe you can watch on Youtube.

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @iztim1r in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mitzi Reeves, click on at the bottom under it