#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Army decode

=

The Truth Rises πŸ’–/ Move On / Royal Flush / Vindicated / B Expelled From Presence / Decode Do You See / Its All About The Children / The V Code / Prevail / I Lovin Him / Moves / Fell In Love πŸ₯°/ Trust The Plan Qa / Aliens Underground πŸ‘½/ Rose Is A Rose Is A Rose 🌹/ Lets Go Brandon / Game Of Thrones / Manifestation / New Jerusalem / The Last Of Us / Enlightenment / We Already Won πŸ†/ We Act As One Mind πŸ˜‰/ Quick Silver / Cornerstone / Turn The Script / Come On Guys / A AU Gold Symbol / Ur Holy Grail ⚜/ Bart Simpson πŸ›Ή/ Eye In The Sky πŸ‘/ Vortex Math 3️⃣6️⃣9️⃣/ Beyond The Veil / Consistency / Lightworker / True Colors / Christ Is King / I Cant Take Anymore / Mind Of Strongs Concordance πŸ€ŒπŸ’ž/ And All The People Came Unto Him / Hello My Friend πŸ‘‹/ You Cant See Me / Gods Gematria Code / Best Of The Best 🦌/ Lets Get It On πŸ”₯
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=motorizing
146-641
876-678
875-578
TS 23:46 - 11:46

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-Addar, a descendant of Benjamin, also a city in Judah
Greek-greedy of base gain

Hebrew-Ephod, an Israelite
Greek-to throw away

Hebrew-"well", a place in the desert, also one in Palestine
Greek-foam

Hebrew-a side, corner, a chief
Greek-not accepting the person, without respect of persons

Hebrew-a well, pit
Greek- to foam at the mouth

Hebrew-to mourn
Greek-to look away from all else at an object

Hebrew-pregnant
Greek-a looker-on, a spectator

Hebrew- a wall
Greek- to press, afflict

Hebrew-a structure
Greek- a ring

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it