❤️Divine Energy Channel ❤️ Raising Frequency❤️ Fighting the invisible evil on & off earth❤️

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Michelle Carter to her Publication

I do love a movie with plot twists

❤️Divine Energy Channel ❤️ Raising Frequency❤️ Fighting the invisible evil on & off earth❤️

Even when you've followed the plot, this ending is surreal. No wonder Q has said it will shock the world.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

oh yes a big shock i mean i am on the edge of my seat this is a movie that will be spoke about for 100s of years Q was not wrong when they siad it will be biblical

I totally agree. I think it will be made into a movie, or lots of moview and become important history to know to stop this evil ever happening again.

What i find amazing is that me and you and everyone else is alive to wtiness this suspensful movie in all of history how awesome is that what a time to be alive EXCITING TIMES AHEAD wwg1gq

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from True ENGLISH Patriot UK, click on at the bottom under it