#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Navy decode

=

They Are Awake In The Dream World But Cut Off From The Eternal Realm πŸ‘/ The Day Is Here We Thought Would Never Come / We Ready We Ready We Ready β€Ό/ A The Holy Spirit Is With Me More Than Ever Now / Decode You Cant Erase Us Youll Just Have To Face Us 🀣/ Eating Meat Lowers Your Vibration Increases Parasite Infections / You Had To Find Out I Just Showed You The Light πŸ•―/ Why Do You Assume Youre The Smartest In The Room Hey πŸ‘‹/ Understanding The Past Helps To Understand The Present Q 🎁/ I Dont Want To Deceive I Want To Protect Guide But Not Rule / When Im Down On My Knees Hey Im Close To Heaven / Trust In And Rely Confidently On The Lord With All Your Heart πŸ’—/ He Who Solves The Puzzle Both Of Us Together 🦌🐲/ Anyone Who Is Awake Can Now See Right Thru You Sell Outs βš”πŸ”₯
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=this%20earthday%20will%20be%20an%20extraspecial%20one%20for%20naspaxriverpao
601-106
3606-366
TS 14:35 - 2:35

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Strong's Concordance

Hebrew- a ceremonially unclean bird
Greek-to uncover, reveal

Hebrew-a fist
Greek-unleavened

Hebrew- the whole, all
Greek-from where, for which reason

Hebrew-terrible, dreadful
Greek-to return to soberness, regain one's senses

Hebrew-to depart, remove
Greek-very costly

Hebrew-"very great", one of the Nethinim, also one of Solomon's servants
Greek- a gift, present, a sacrifice

Hebrew-to go
Greek-otherwise, on the other hand, but
#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it