Truth, Transparency, and America First! Supporter of Small American Businesses and the Buy American Movement.

Real question
: Has anyone ever wondered WHY it was easier for some to break out of the matrix? Remembering that one thing that you heard or saw that made you stop and blink and start viewing the world differently or stayed in the back of your mind until the next thing? While at the same time so many others just cannot see? I often wonder if some were CHOSEN to be awake.
Thoughts and/or opinions?

I was about 7yrs old and a teacher blatantly lied to us in class when talking bout the moon's light which never sat well with me. A few years later aged 11ish, someone in class mentioned the illuminati. It was like BOOM... an imediate wake up as I felt I knew them but didn't know them/forgotten... if you get me. Later the internet was born, I bought my 1st pc and then began my journey down thee rabbit hole...

In response BeRandom 1116 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LilStompyFoot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lil Stompy Foot, click on at the bottom under it