Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kim Runner

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Had a few beers a couple of weeks ago with a nice young man who work's for Space Force. He wouldn't tell me shit however. 😡

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

That's a bummer!
but probably good they didn't!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Everything runs through their data center a secret within a secret. Looking at the overview of what little we know and applying the bigger picture you can see clearly how things currently are playing out, Then trusting the Bible applying that knowledge you see the future. If you try and live how God gave us instructions to live even through the pain of it you know everything will be ok. Hope and Belief in something bigger than yourself can be a powerful tool. God Bless

Longtime NJ school bus driver. Here to learn all the truth I never knew after a lifetime of living all I thought I knew.

There are a few really tall dudes in that pic.