Is there any worse feeling than hearing your dad tell you he was going to kill himself this week bc he cant do this matrix bs anymore........

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Prayers for your dad and you!
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Not much longer..Peace and love to your family Courtney. God speed Patriots๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

No.It must be devastating to hear that..I'm sorry.... ๐Ÿ˜”Praying God will restore his hope and will to live. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธHe is a great and merciful God, and He can help you all thru this.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

HE IS FEELING LIKE SO MANY OF US--BATTLE WEARY. I PRAYED ANGELS TO BE WITH YOU BOTH. YOU ALSOMDESERVE PECE OF MIND AND THIS IS QUITE A BURDON TO BEAR. YOU MUST BE AN OKD SOUL--I FEEL IT. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY