Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Jane Freemyer

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

Family Prayer Warriors of AU. My mom Lauren, has just been diagnosed with skin cancer on her face in two places. Please lift her in prayer. I lost my husband two years ago to fucking 'C' and I cant bear the thought of losing my momma.
Any non pharm treatment methods anyone is aware of?
Please, Please, Please...🙏

Prayers to you and your Mom - and wishing many more Happy Easters!

If this were my situation, I would try Joe Tippens protocol, using Fenbendazole (which you can buy on Amazon without a prescription...):

https://www.fenbendazole.org/fenbendazole-information/fenbendazole-dosage-guide/

In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelDPAquataine2821 in this post can reply

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication

Thank you Jane!

Family is Everything! God is Everything!

In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication

You're welcome - and no worries - fenben is amazing! - I've used it on my own parasite infection since last August...

(1) Show this thread