Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Still digital - what happens when Starlink goes down - again?

Does its platform have a back door?

Who has the key?

What about power outages during hurricanes, floods etc

Rainbow currency, with the face value of gold embedded in it, gives choice (stash it where YOU want) and security, always be available when YOU want.

What do you bet, you will only be able to have so much hard currency out of your account at any one time, despite their say so on 'gold backed'.

Regardless of who issues that, digital, does-not-exist-in-our-reality, token, the platform will be the same one everyone else uses - ie MASSIVE power in the hands of those who oversee it

When will we learn, centralization - BAD.

Convenient, but BAD.

Decentralization gives choice, spreads the power, giving no one entity the right to dictate.

We have to get away from 'convenience' being the be all and end all...

Sovereignty, and freedom are not convenient states, but slavery is - for them.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

FAITH!

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Quantum or bust!🙌

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Sounds a lil like fresh bs to me. "state issued" so i guess the swamp is all clear in Texas and nothing could go wrong? In the end, dig currency is just all numbers on a screen.
I have done much work in Texas and one thing I know is, I am glad I do not live there.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Texas is like its own world.
I try to boycott Texas when driving across the map.
I wish more Americans could take a trip across America so they could see for themselves how much open land there is.
and how each state is another country.
Rules and demeanor

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

What's your truth about Texas? Just curious as I have only landed there on flights to Arizona.

(2) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The puzzle pieces are falling into place

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

...take me back to the start
I was just guessing at numbers and figures

Pulling the puzzles apart

Questions of science, science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
But tell me you love me, come back and haunt me

218h 5m 50s
I love you Doc

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

This does mean that we could redeem, at any given time, digital for gold...for our keeping or spending, right?

(1) Show this thread

KeK

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana. understands from Juan O Savin that constitutional money is Gold and Silver coins, and I understand XRP and XLM replacing the Swift System for moving money.
Asset backed or not there has to be a digital way to move money around, I get that too.

Maybe school Nana on how a the actual asset can be digitally tied to the digital currency in a way that our digital currency can't be taken away or turned off?

With gold and silver coinage it is a physical thing you can hold in your hand, but for large amounts that is not physically possible either so what banking or other mechanism to assure you have access to your coinage?

Remember please Asset Backed Currency 101 for Dummies.
Assume I Know nothing.
Ppl need some schooling and hence forth some direction and calming on this about now please and thank you.
We have newbies all the time.

Trump fan for a long time. Kicked of Twits 3 times, then banned forevs they said. Here to keep up with the latest. Kelpie fan. Christian.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thanks Nana. I'm new to crypto, and don't know anyone investing in it. I'm pretty much vibing it. This website's series "everything you need to know about......." is helping me. Lots of good information on this site.

Check out XDC for gold backed tokens

https://www.securities.io/investing-in-xinfin-network-xdc-everything-you-need-to-know/

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I am having to change my feelings about money as something to cling to. At the moment I understand the need to insure what little I may have with something because it was always removed somehow. When this is past, I pray there will be no need to fight to keep a little. There will be such abundance for everyone and it won’t be taken away.

(3) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Hi VK,
Sounds like Texas and other states are moving to counter the collapse of USD, and also counter CBDC’s. Will they use XRP to assist in implementation?

I still have a big learning curve ahead on digital currency, but, I know it’s the future. I appreciate all of the information and education that you have been providing, under the caveat of *Not a financial advisor, of course.

#TheGreatDefault is not going away. Has a 1776 feel to it. :)

Baby steps, dollar is toast. Won't have a choice soon

I was just coming here to post this article. 😄

KeK

TheY need 2 Help Da People FirsT

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

NraCan Fooks GettinAng ThEIrs
Alondras With FibrulaTors KeK

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

Da Real Story….
System Glitched Since Getgo on Day Of…
Website was Down most of dat day…
Most Think It Was A Dog N Pony Show
N only Selected Few Got Picked
for THEY Raquet…
Cause Nobody got a Number on Application
Hypothetically
So#2 applicant Could had gotten same
Determination
And applicant#1 their Applicant
Took All da Funds….
Da More u know……KeK

(2) Show this thread

It is habbening...except in Canada

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ITS HABBENIN GOLDDDDDDDD

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

"Gold-backed." Key words to dethrone our fake FIAT papers.

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response MrE Kuff to his Publication

💛

(1) Show this thread

"They also mentioned that if needed, it is possible to involve a third-party vendor to assist in the implementation of the digital currency."

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I would want the digital currency actually digitally tagged/linked TO a specific piece of gold, not just have that much maintained in trust ...... that is how we got to where we are now.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Most important is redeemable with constitutional coins!
"In practice, individuals would be able to purchase digital currency from the state. The state would then use the money to purchase gold that would be held in the Texas Bullion Depository or another secure vault. Individuals would be able to redeem their digital currency for dollars or gold."

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

I can't be sure of this but I thought I saw last week that Utah will now allow you to use actual gold & silver to purchase items. I could be wrong on that.

(1) Show this thread