What a beautiful world it would be if people had hearts like dogs ♥️

*not sure who said this, but I like it.

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

Well in regards to love, dedication and loyalty there is no comparing to the wonderful Dog.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Warrior nap. 😋

Mornin’ Kim 🥰🙏🏼
I have also heard, “doGs are in Our World, But We are Their Whole World” ❤️

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Yes, it indeed would. The world would stuff its selfishness away never to be used again. Stingey humans make bad relationships based only on want and gratification without ever giving...

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

😍

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

There is a special reason God made dogs with their hearts as they are. It's the only animal created that sticks close by man in peace and protection. ❤

There is something spiritual in this otherwise why would there be such a strong effort by evil to remove them by tainted food?

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

AMEN to that Kim...I can official say from experience that there is never a truer statement..💫

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

💗 True. doGs are protectors, loyal, show unconditional love, are considered "Man's Best Friend" and when spelled backwards is God. 😊

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Unconditional love.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Right on Charlie...Have a Woof-onderful day Fren..💓🌟

Yes Charlie, Yes!! ❤️🙌🏻
Good Mornin’, Happy Good Friday! 🥰🙏🏼

(4) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

I often think of what a beautiful world it would be if everyone would love God and follow His 10 commandments. 🕊

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

funny how the world works, havent listened to this in over a year til yesterday ;)
💛
https://youtu.be/yHIA3FL6VS4

Nothing On Me - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesNothing On Me · Chris Knight · CRAIG WISEMANLittle Victories℗ 2012 Drifters Church ProductionsReleased on: 2012...

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Good Morning Kim ! Your heart is like a little angel, just saying hope you have a blessed and beautiful day.

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Ditto Julie ♥️

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Good morning and you are correct.🐶