Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

It was on Saturday, Sabbath, but yes it was Great

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Friday!🥰

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Dog spelled backward = God. 👍

(2) Show this thread

😍😇🙏AMEN !!!!!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

I WAS MURDERED ON GOOD FRIDAY 21 YRS AGO AND HAD MY RIGHT LEG BLOWN ALMOST CLEAN OFF AND SHOT CLEAN THROUGH THE LEFT LEG WAS ON LIFE SUPPORT WITH A PACEMAKER AND VENTILATOR AND DOCTORS TOLD MY FAMILY I WOULDNT SURVIVE. THEY WERE GOING TO PULL THE PLUG ON MONDAY SO I DIDNT OFFICIALLY DIE ON EASTER........EASTER MORNING I REGAINED CONSCIOUSNESS AND HERE I AM POSTING 21 YEARS LATER......GOD REPLENISHED ME

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

🙏😇😘AMAZING STORY GEORGE OF YOUR LIFE AND THE GLORIOUS LOVING MIGHTY LIGHT OF GOD WE ARE GLAD YOU ARE HERE

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Some coincidence...
This Sunday April 9 = March 27 on the julian calendar.
March 27 on the 13 month calendar = December 25.

In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire (Official Video) - YouTube

Official Music Video for "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy JoelIn 1989, Billy Joel released his album Storm Front, a successful album that hit #1 on the Bi...

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Wow and yeah no coinky dink there ;)
Have a blessed beyond measure Easter weekend.

(3) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Through the ages of ages!
Amen, amen, amen.

(1) Show this thread

It is a big deal. He said for his proof as being the Son of God "to this wicked generation I will be in the grave as Jonah was in the belly of the whale (three days and 3 nights)." Died on Friday? Hmmmmm your math does not add up...