Only people mentioned by @Sunnyrainy in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication

SHORT TIME @ THE PEARLY GATES THEN PASS GO & STRAIGHT TO HELL !!!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

SORRY PEDO FREAKS YOUR NAME WONT BE IN THE BOOK !! GODS NOT LIBTARD & EVERYBODY DOESNT GO .........

(1) Show this thread

I guess I'm just frustrated these bitches are not in prison...

You think that is bad here in the UK the new moonpig (card site) advert is a b/day card of a pig (meat) dressed as a avacado more comms for them!

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

No matter the latest symbolic terminology, know this... the weathy in the world only became so because they took the deal that Christ would not. This is why it's imperative to KNOW THSELF AND WHO YOU TRULY ARE!

well interesting as comments during superbowl was Tom Brady choosy about what avacados he uses in his guacamole
i was think he was good guy with his symbolic number tweets

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

(0) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

God ✝️ Family ❤️ Country 🇺🇸 Warrior Mom / Research Everything

Oprah and Gayle had a instagram video of her comikg by to get some avacados... in many of her posts this year young girls were living with her.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Lovellia Parrish to his Publication

A few months ago I was on this website, thanks so much for posting by the way, and noticed all of the minors being trafficked out of Afghanistan, when she was Secretary of State and during Obama I believe. First stop Italy.

(1) Show this thread

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

oh come onnnnnn!🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Do they have to use all of the food i love for disgusting pedo terms?!?!🤮🤮

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸We have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail 🇺🇸🙏

In response Where We Go One to her Publication

yup i guess so

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Proud Mom. Patriot! Protector of Children. #savethechildren LOVE WINS. GOD WINS!

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Remember when they were first building the border wall and the left complained that there would be an avocado shortage.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

😲
they were talking about children 🤬

(1) Show this thread