Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kim Runner

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

WASHINGTON — Classified war documents detailing secret American and NATO plans for building up the Ukrainian military ahead of a planned offensive against Russia were posted this week on social media channels, senior Biden administration officials said.

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fdnyuz.com%2F2023%2F04%2F06%2Fukraine-war-plans-leak-prompts-pentagon-investigation%2F

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I love his sarcasm.

where are the fauci files

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Haha he knows it ain't true

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

I RT'd politicians getting laundered money from the Ukraine last mothers day and was removed permanently for breaking twitter rules.
I sure fell for (disinformation) as we are now all programmed to know that it is Russsia's fault.
Appealed.
Maybe you didn't get my appeal(s) email(s) Elon?
Got a frog in my throat.

I swear they leaked it just so they could set the censorship narrative

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

wouldn't be surprised.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

I'm sure, I wondered tonight if Israel is bombing itself.

(2) Show this thread