💥Boom.💥
Isaac Kappy alive and well.
Fasten your Seatbelt.
#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Not real look at the eyebrows.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

Yes!!!! Thank you Jesus I believed he was alive maybe even Kennedy relative Great news The good guys WON!!!!!

Happily married, Mom of two. I love my God, family, and my country. NO DM’S.

I so hope this is true!! ❤️

THIS! I love Kappy!!!

when was this poated?

Kicked OFF Twatter & FarceBook, Patriot living for Christ in light & love on the Caribbean in beautiful Panama 🇵🇦 VRBO host 1516148 🌴💦

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

😁🌴🇺🇸 I knew it! Those feelings in my gut have been right. I just want to see everyone! God Bless the World! If anyone talks to Trump please tell him we are holding our faith and we love him. The best is yet to come. Just chilling here till the next big day!

"Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless" Jamie Paolinetti

❤️

94% Sassy 7% Firey -bad at math ~The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those that speak it.~ G. O.

please don't toy with my emotions... I am fragile right now. lol

Patriot, Q & Trump believer and follower, Christian, Anon, Deplorable. WWG1WGA. God bless the USA, the only FREE country. 2A protects us.

Just, wow!

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

i would lime to believe this is true
🙏🙏🙏 Would be poetic justice, similsr to what JFK Jr had to do. We will see 🇺🇸👍👍

May every sunrise bring you hope. May every sunset bring you peace. MAGA- American Deplorable

Oh how wonderful if true

do we know where it was confirmed / do we have updates from him ?

omg this is grest news

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I hope it's true...🙏

Patriot 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.🙏🏻 I’m a Leo🦁 Love life 🤗 Be positive it looks good on you💫😘🧚🏻🕊🌹✨

i saw him in a updated video with a short haircut. I believe he's still alive

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

Hmm? ..... new neck tattoo.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

I am praying this is real! I miss Kappy! ❤️

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

yay!!!! love Kappy!