Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

IF THERE IS ANY ATTORNEYS ON HERE, I NEED HELP. THE COMPANY THAT RILEY DAD HAS LIFE INSURANCE ON HER IS NOW SAYING SHE WAS NOT COVERED. THATS A LIE SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN COVERED. HE HAD A 10,000 COVERAGE ON HER AND WE OWE 15,000. I NEED AN ATTORNEY FOR HELP ON FIGHTING THIS.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Do you have a copy of the policy?
Who was it thro?
Work policy?
Individual policy?
Who was it thro what company?
Are they saying there WAS no policy or just not covered?
Have you researched to make sure the policy was paid up?
These are the answers you need before you talk to a lawyer.
I am an insurance agent.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

It is through guardian life Insurance

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Get together what evidence you have physically like what was the policy supposed to be term life? Juvenile Whole life? from their HR or web site. then check stubs. How old was she?
And then Dm me. I am no lawyer but I can tell you about insurance and whats what.

Nana, they are now saying her dad didn’t check the insurance box in 2022 but he did in 2023…. I don’t understand it all. She passed away in 2023! It’s a fighting battle with them!

Well when did they start taking it out of his check?
There must be a starting point. Most companies either make changed to their benefits effective Jan. 1st of each year. Some few operate on their fiscal year but most are Jan. 1.
It would take effect the first pmt he made or the 1st of the month normally of his first pmt.

So if she is covered for 2023 shouldn’t they pay? What does 2022 have to do with it?

It shouldn't have a damn thing to do with it if they gave him the coverage for her in 2023. It should have started when ever their annual coverage change was.

Her dad says that every November is when it starts

If he signed her up during open enrollment last november most and they took it out of his check they have to pay it, or someone does,
Who is saying she wasn't covered? The insurance company or his employer?
Most companies do the changes during an open enrollment in November for changes to start effective Jan. 1

The HR department is saying he didn’t in 2022 but she was covered in 2023

Well then you need to request the proof of coverage from the HR dept and have them help him with it since she passed in 2023.
The HR ppl should help him.
What exactly is the insurance company saying?

The HR is saying he didn’t check the box in 2022, and Guardian is just talking to HR

Well that doesnt make sense she did not die in 2022.
What you need to know is this.
👉When during the year do they do their annual changes to benefits.
👉When do changes take effect each year.
👉When did the changes for 2023 start coming out of his check.
If the answer to these question reflect that the coverage changes were effective prior to the date of her death, they have to pay it.

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Beth Miskell, click on at the bottom under it