BREAKING: Biden-Corona-Regime that's believing in the Covid-Cult
is going crazy and its State-Terrororism in the name of a virus that has not even been isolated gets bigger and bigger! At a press conference Monday, Tampa Mayor Jane Castor said that maskless fans at the Super Bowl will be "identified" by law enforcement and that police will "handle" the situation!

🔷 t.me/GreatAwakeningChannel

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

WWG1 WGA HOLD THE LINE GOD HAS THIS

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

seen picture of her, assume, at the game with no mask.. oh.. right.. you do what I say

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

B*I*T*C*H, B*I*T*C*H, B*I*T*C*H....and Bingo was her name O

she is a TERRORIST, and a TYRANT!

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Sooo, The "... Tampa Mayor Jane Castor said that maskless fans at the Super Bowl will be *identified* by law enforcement and that police will *handle* the situation!" aye? The operative word is "fans" which leaves open the question: "What about the players"?

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Tell Jane Castor to shove it up her ass and sit down before they come collect her once the lesser of the evils are rounded up.

God, Married 31 yrs, 2 adult children, 3 grandkids, Breast Cancer Survivor 6 yrs, Woodworking, Crafting, Orcas, Outdoors, want to travel

wait....I thought FL didnt have a mask mandate

In response Lisa Evans to her Publication

we don't!

(1) Show this thread

these bastards are reallytrying everything they can to start the revolution so they can invite the chinese commieis rite in during the chaos. just a thought 🤔🧐

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

omg ...omg ...i have no words freaking its true they are the psyop & freaking cult of muzzleed zombies when we know and its been proven masks DONT work --tests dont work and their is no COVID !! its a FLU!!! their foookin covidiots commie morons !!!! we are the normal rational ones who research and use critical thinking skills --and that is why and how we know without a doubt that Q is the best thing to happen to humanity in a very loooong time !! freaking cult sheep wanna tell us we are a cult grrrrrr....my brain it hurts when i think about them

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

Stop this insanity! Masks don't work, the virus was made in a lab, and government is stomping all over our rights and the Constitutional Republic. Vote her out. Also everyone on the tv screen had masks on, so she needs her vision perscription changed! She isn't seeing clearly on anything. I love free speech!

Love God, family and my country. MAGA ready. Voting Patriot Party!

They missed the review of the cardboard stand ins, right? Going to be good when someone gets cited and they were cardboard...😂

Whatever!!!!

jane Castor isnt fit to give my dog medical advice, much less me.

These are the types of people who when I was in school used to tell the teacher on anyone who chewed gum in class or passed notes in class! Didn't care for them then and don't particularly care for them now!

didn't the governor say no more masks and no fines?

Oh where is the science at??? SERIOUSLY???

In response Jennifer Espiritu to his Publication

She needs 17 more masks on due to fact that I can still hear her

(1) Show this thread

I'm sure Tom Brady is shaking in his shoes. No one cares when the Dems are out socially without a mask. Masks don't work. Hypocrites.

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..🍿🇺🇸🕊

it so it begins...🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣

In response Soul Painter to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Oh, so you plan to arrest the Hero of th Gladiator Games that put your ??? city on the map?! Thank God Tom Brady set the bar for "Maskholes". And BTW, if she gives anyone any "mierda", call our Gov. He'll straighten her our real quick!!!

Covid, not Q is a psyop and the masks are a measure of how well the psyop is working. From this angle, it's working pretty good.., personally i was completely unaware of how many vombies wear suits.., enjoy your own bad breath

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Does that include anyone on the sidelines with their mask beneath their nose? Because I saw that a few times without even watching the whole thing and with very little concentration.

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

🤬WTF? FKN Commies everywhere!