Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Leonardo Dicaprio admitted to being a Freemason in an interview on the German television network RTL. When the interviewer asked Leo what he had to do or pay any dues, he got upset and abruptly ended the interview. Later the network had a psychiatrist study Leo's reaction and determined that he was under great emotional and psychological pressure, most likely due to the "blood oaths" that were taken during his initiation. Cinematic proof of his initiation can be found in a 1995 movie he starred in called "TOTAL ECLIPSE".

Much Love Many Blessings 💟

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🤣🤔🤣😁😁🤣

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Corruption funding corruption, hollyweird movies funded with laundered cash, they all get paid on the down low.

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

😆👍👍

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣😁🤣😁🤣🤔😁🤣🤔priceless

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, homesteader, fighting for Truth

I recall Kathy Obrian’s encounter with him. Don’t know his story but apparently a sweet soul.. Maybe he has always wanted out of the cabal and this is his way out.

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response Katherine Thompson to her Publication

Good Thought!!! A Lot have been Blackmailed from what I hear...

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

That's what friends do...turn on each other. Obama turned on Michael. Sounds like they are stabbing each other to save their own skin.