Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
LightAngel9 ...

✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

⏬⏬⏬⏬

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

I wonder where a good quality control maker of these seeds are, i'd really like to find some

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Faith Lee to her Publication

Another name for apricot seeds is B17. This may be a good source to look at to buy from.

https://rncstore. Com

I have the book they are selling on there - World Without Cancer. Dandelions also help fight cancer. I have a dandelion tea I drink daily. Natural cures exist that is for sure. Hope this may help Patriot!! :)

When I went to publish that link it said ‘access denied’ which is why I put the space before the Com - just so you know. You can type the address in the browser and get to the site. They do not want this info out there - they are SICK!!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lightangel9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LightAngel9 ..., click on at the bottom under it