Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
CWWard Ward

Only people mentioned by @CWWard in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response CWWard Ward to her Publication

BELISARIVS…

QUANTUM LEAP

WATCH THE WATER 💧

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Operation Sandman is a agreement between 142 countries to all refuse to accept U.S. dollar - YouTube

The Kenyan president said whoever hoarding US dollars better get rid of them because they won’t have any value in a few weeks allegedly 142 countries have ag...

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

GONE WITH THE WIND...but will be back.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Looks like a sign that the ICE WALLS are coming down.

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

USD = Sand foundation.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And their power will wash away like the sand washing out from under their feet on the sea shore, I believe is the way Juan put it.
And there will be NOTHING they can do about it.

For reference

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Operation Sandman is a agreement between 142 countries to all refuse to accept U.S. dollar - YouTube

The Kenyan president said whoever hoarding US dollars better get rid of them because they won’t have any value in a few weeks allegedly 142 countries have ag...

(1) Show this thread

I see an upside down Q

Exactly what I dreamed of last night / this morning

“ I dreamt I was in the military and had to do things. I remember crying about something. At the end they were like something about shots and I said no I have a medical /religious exemption.
They were trying to force me but dipped out of the building”

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Ahhh... I did miss that when I reposted it. Interesting!

(2) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

good morning sir! So, do you think Obama is looking for waterfront property in Kenya? 😄

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Like sands through the hourglass these are the days of our lives.