Only people mentioned by @QDuck in this post can reply

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

What??? Is she saying what I think she is saying? If Trump is an interim president and an incumbent president then what is Biden? Did Biden die before he was put in office? This is getting spicy!

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

Who knows at this point as both sides getting heavily propagandized! My personal theory is they’re all going to turn out to be actors (white hats) saving humanity and the world! They’re just keeping us all busy until they’re finished! 😎🥳🇺🇸🐸🙏🥰

(1) Show this thread

What is a president interim?
Acting president, interim head of a state. Acting (law), designation of a person temporarily exercising the authority of any position.

What is the difference between acting president and interim president?
These are two different offices, the Interim President in case of presidential vacancy, and Acting President when the President remains in office but temporarily cannot fulfill his or her duties.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

They are warming up the crowd.

💥🍟

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

"...and in many ways he has an incumbency, but he doesn't.." 🤔😳

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

TIME TRAVELLING AGAIN!
PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE POTUS DJT.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts