All over the internet now....

An EXCITING Q PROOF!!!!
Drop 894 March 09, 2018

https://africaequity.net/ex-u-s-president-obama-to-relocate-to-kenya-in-june/

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Ok….that is weird as my research on both#’s said the same, but different.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Lol, were there 2 drops saying the same thing? I’ll have to look again, it seems like there may have been more than one. I can’t remember, the only other one I remember was exciting too, mentioned Kenya and said ‘Iran next’😁🔥

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Uhm…..947 says it all.

Obama and Big Mike think that they can exit stage left. I guess it's getting too hot for these two. Truth and justice are coming!

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

I can’t wait!!!

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

Tunnels under their properties.

(2) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

BOOM….future is proving past👊🇺🇸🔥🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

😂💥🔥😁

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Yes definitely is 👏👏

(2) Show this thread

In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication

🔥💖😀

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication

That is one of my all time favorite pics of Trump with Obama …reminds me of Lord Evelyn Rothschild owning Prince Charles the exact same way.
The look on O’s face says it all👊🔥

(2) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

🙌 🙌 🙌 😂😅

(1) Show this thread

The AGE of the supercomp. is upon us..

crying when i read about it. More than exciting. Miraculous.

In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication

I KNOW!!! I feel Euphoric!!!🙌💖

(1) Show this thread

He won't be resettling in Kenya.... we're gonna send him STRAIGHT TO HELL, that's where he's gonna be resettling😆🙌

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Gitmo one way only

(1) Show this thread

Mom, g'ma, believer, caregiver, I stop in to get truth and relieve stress. Thanks to all you brave souls!

Q Post 894 Mar 09, 2018 2:41:10 AM EST

When we’re done he’ll claim KENYAN citizenship as a way to escape.
Q

In response Celery Juicer to her Publication

It's so exciting to see the drops come to life!!! And it says "When we're done"!!!
WOOHOO!!! It's gotta be GO TIME!!!

(1) Show this thread