Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

DJT really does love the Anons

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

🐸 F.R.O.G. = Fully Rely On God 🐸

"Then the Lord said to Moses, β€œGo to Pharaoh and say to him, β€˜The Lord says this: β€œLet My people go, so they may worship Me.
But if you will not let them go, I will bring trouble to your whole country with frogs." ~ Exodus 8:1-2

"He sent many flies among them that ate them, and frogs that destroyed them." ~ Psalm 78:45

That acronym was why I started collecting frog knick knacks as a kid πŸ˜‹

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Hi Serah. Are you feeling better today? I forgot to check in and ask you yesterday.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Hi! Doing much better, still get tired quickly but the improvement is definitely felt! 😊

(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

πŸ’š